- 1 1 ½ pound salmon fillet, skinned and cut into 2 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup Greek plain yogurt, low fat is fine
- 1 tablespoon minced coriander leaves
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper pinch of salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons plus some for greasing the cookie sheet
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Wash and pat dry the salmon pieces. Keep aside.
- Mix all the ingredients with the yogurt. Taste and make adjustments to seasonings if required.
- Add the salmon pieces to the marinade.
- Allow salmon to marinade for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Grease a cookie sheet. Arrange salmon in a single layer.
- Cook for 4 minutes and the flip the salmon pieces over and cook for 3 minutes more.
- Remove to a platter and serve hot.
- You can serve it with some Green chutney.