Pan Fried Black Pepper Shrimp
- 2 tbsp black peppercorn,
- 2 tbsp coriander seeds
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil,
- ½ tsp salt
- 30 extra large shrimps peeled and deveined
- 1 Cup canola oil, 2-3 tbsp lime juice
- Grind the peppercorns and coriander seeds separately until medium fine.
- Combine the ground spices with olive oil in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the shrimp, tossing to coat well. Marinate the shrimps for a minimum one hour up to 24 hours.
- Season the shrimps with salt.
- Heat ½ cup of canola oil in a heavy 12 inch skillet over moderately high heat until the oil just begins to shimmer.
- Carefully put half the shrimps in the skillet and panfry them until crisp, about two minutes on each side. Drain the shrimps on paper towels or brown paper and drizzle them with lime juice.
- Cook the remaining shrimps in the remaining oil and drizzle lime juice in the same way